Saturday, November 9, 2013

Wearing my new stuff

Hi guys,
this week getting dressed in the mornings was a lot of fun for me. I enjoyed wearing my new clothes from Munich. As I said I would show them to you in some outfit post ... well, here some of them are.
I´m so exited to combine new stuff when I get it.

 Monday                                                                               Tuesday
Black and white.                                                              Patterned cardigan.
I got both cardigans at Forever21 and I love them. They´re so chunky and kept me super warm.

Blouse:RalphLauren,Shoes:Mexx,Jeans:Only,Belt:Primark
Shirt/Leggings:H&M,Boots:UGG,Necklace:Brandy Melville
 Wednesday                                                                                 Thursday

Necklace:Zara,Pullover:H&M,Boots:Görtz,Jeans:Only
Dress:Forever21,Boots:Deichmann,Scarf:Pieces,Bangle:H&M




                                                                       Friday

Blouse:Forever21,Jeans:H&M,Boots:Local store,Owl ring:H&M
Thursday´s outfit is kind of my favourite this week. I can´t really explain why, I just felt the most comfortable with this look.
Have a good (and hopefully sunny - here it´s rather rainy) weekend!

xo Peach 

3 comments:

  1. Love Monday and Tuesday's jacket!! they're so nice!! :)
    xx

    http://modaytendenciasrtg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great looks, I LIKE THE DRESS :) PRETTY!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete