Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Haul - Santa Cruz, La Palma


During my stay on La Palma I got the chance to go shopping at two stores, that I really like, but that I never have the chance to go to at home. Stradivarius and Pull & Bear are those stores.
I was so happy after shopping there as I got some cute things that I really love. 


Pull & Bear :






The dress on the left just fitted so perfectly that I literally had to get it.
The skirt is just amazing, because I have many ideas for the transition to winter.
And well the chunky cardigan is just going to keep me warm and as autumn and winter are assuredly going to come I have to look for more warm knitted pieces.










Stradivarius:

The first time I went to Stradivarius was in Poland this year and since that time I wanted to go there again. So when I found out there was one in Santa Cruz I was almost freaking out. And as there was the word "Rebaja" I was even happier, because I was able to get some very good deals. The dress on the bottom left is a little hard to show, but it´s going to be in the next post of my weekly outfits.







Well, and that´s the last haul that features a few summer pieces, because it seems like summer´s already over.

xo Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment