Thursday, August 8, 2013

Back from Liguria

Hi guys!

I´m back from Italy and already packing for my next trip tomorrow.
It was a wonderful vacation and I celebrated my 18th birthday there.
I was so happy I could be there at this special day and really enjoyed it.
But now I´m missing everything so badly. Liguria is just so beautiful.
Especially the verdure is something I really love ... Olive trees, oleander,
palms ...

I decided to keep this post quite simple with a lot of pictures and stuff. But I´m also going to prepare a little vacation haul post to upload, while I´m gone I think.
So here are some of my holiday pictures.



Drive through the Alps

 

Finally there!
 
First evening dinner: Gnocchi!




Giardini Hanbury






















My favourite



We´ve been driving by this scene so many times, till I finally got a chance to take a picture of it.

And of course as I promised here´s my next destination: 
Tomorrow I´m going to fly to La Palma, Canary Islands!
I´m so exited to experience a place I´ve never been to before and improve my Spanish, because I want to take it as one of four main courses for my final exams next year.

I really hope you liked the pictures and that I´m going to have access to Wifi there.

Have a wonderful summer! 
xo Peach

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful snapshot and place! love it! <3

    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoooney you make us sooo jealous! these are such lovely pictures! we are currently all back in school needing to do homework, study and get annoyed of teachers;)
    anywaysss - enjoy!
    lots and lots of love from switzerland,
    Nina and Rachel,
    xxx
    www.fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete