Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Summer plans and other things

Hello!
I´m very sorry, but I couldn´t find time for posting the last days. Nonetheless today I decided to tell you something about my plans for summer and show you some pictures of the last days.

Shoes:Deichmann,Pullover:Vero Moda,Shorts:Sutherland,Bag&Belt:Pimkie

Shoes:Primark, Leatherleggins:Bershka,Sweater:H&M, Scarf:?




Some food of the last days. I love eating fruits and vegetables. But this stuff is only what I like in the evening. Of course I eat more in the morning and midday.


Today´s outfit

Jeggins:Pieces, Bangle:Pimkie, Top:Oviesse (Italy)

Flower slippers: Deichmann






















The shirt of the last outfit is already four years old, and I got it in Italy. For four years I haven´t been there anymore and I´ve been missing it like crazy all the time, like every day. I had a very hard time in convincing my parents to go there again this summer, but about one year ago, they sad yes. And since then I´ve been waiting and waiting and today it´s only about three weeks till I´m going to go there. So these are my plans for the first weeks of summer holidays. There´s going to be another trip afterwards, but I´m going to tell you about that later.

Here are some impressions from the summer of 2009 when I went there the last time. I just think it´s so beautiful.

xo Peach




 












Going there by car, this picture was taken in the Alps.


8 comments:

  1. such a great plans for summer!
    Love them :)
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Mickey sweater. :)

    I also want to let you know I have a giveaway on my blog.
    Please feel free to enter.

    http://chicadvisor.blogspot.ca/2013/06/shabby-apple-50-gift-card-giveaway.html

    Cheers, Jacquie
    http://chicadvisor.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfits!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your 1st outfit! :) and Italy... it's soooooooo beautiful!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How healthy! It's the middle of winter but now you have me craving watermelon. Loving your outfits too love x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the yellow shorts, and nice food shots too! YUM. Your blog and its pics are info juicy, followed you now on Bloglovin'. Btw, I just posted my new outfit post featuring the most provoking sneakers I've found, who says comfort shoes can't be provoking hahaa!

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/07/ahoy-matey.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved all these outfits, you're so talented!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete