Friday, July 12, 2013

Summer outfits and packing

Wow! Only one more week of school and then the holidays are there! I´m so exited and I really feel like I need those holidays more than ever before.
I´m already packing a few things everyday, since that is what I always do. I just love to start packing very early and see how the suitcase gets filled a little more each day as the trip comes closer.

Today I already packed the accessories I´m going to take with me. I have a kind of colour scheme for the trip, cause I think that it makes packing a lot easier. For Italy it´s mainly white, (light)blue and pink. So obviously I chose accessories matching these colours.



My accessories for the vacation at the Italian Riviera.
I also took a lot of outfit pictures during the last days. So here they are, but I didn´t organize them by date this time.


Dressy Day
Little more casual




 Left side: Top: Filippa K., Skirt: H&M,
                  Shoes: Deichmann, Ring: SIX


Right side: Top: H&M, Jeans Shirt: Only,
                   Trousers: Brandy Melville,
                   Shoes: Buffalo













Top:New Yorker,Shorts:Sutherland,Sandals:Primark
Dress:New Yorker,Wedges:Esprit

Sometimes I just
skip the accessories,
especially during hot
summer days, cause then they just annoy   me.


















Left: Top: H&M, Hotpants: Tally Weijl, Necklace: Camaíeu, Belt: Primark, Sandals: Marco Tozzi
Right: Top: Pimkie, Trousers: Pieces, Sneakers: Primark


Since I´m only going to stay at home for one day between my two trips, I have to pack two suitcases at one time, which is kind of a challenge for me. I´m going to tell the other destination right after coming back from Italy. It´s also something that I´m super exited about, as I´ve never been at this place before.

Have a wonderful weekend!  
xo Peach



4 comments:

  1. Perfect outfits!! I like your style is simple and hipster at the same time ;D ♥♥♥♥¡¡Un besazo y feliiiiiiz fin de semana!!!♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfits! So great:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt with hearts is so lovely!! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfits!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete