Sunday, June 9, 2013

The first real week of summer

It´s finally here! Summer has come and I´m spending my whole days outside, because the winter has been soooo long. I´m super motivated and getting up in the morning is so easy when the sun is shining and I know I´m finally going to be able to pull out my summer clothes. So here are the outfits I wore this week, I only skipped monday as I only wrote an exam that day and just dressed super casually.

Tuesday - adding touches of colour

Shoes: Primark, Everything else: H&M


A little bit of detail.





















Wednesday -Black and white, leather and lace


Blouse&Lacesneakers: H&M, Leatherleggins: Bershka
Jacket: H&M, Bracelet: from vacation in Italy


Sometimes black and white is the best decision, it´s simple, but at the time so versatile.


Actually the blouse, is my mums, sometimes I love to look for clothes in her wardrobe.











Thursday - wearing sandals for the first time this year         Friday - classy and feminine
                                                                                                         
                                                                                             

Top:Topshop, Trousers:H&M, Wedges:Deichmann
Bag:Primark, Shoes:Deichmann, Rest:H&M





Went shopping with my mum and  got this wonderful skirt at the right, that has a wraparound stlye and is sightly high- low, last week.








I hope you´re able to enjoy summer and sun, just as I do, and have a wonderful time!
Last week I drew a lot of outfit ideas, so I think there´ll be outfits of the week every week till summer holidays. It´s only one and a half month to go. I´m so freaking exited.

xo Peach


No comments:

Post a Comment