Saturday, June 22, 2013

OOTW 6

Hello!

Here´s another post with my outfits of this past week. I´m so exited as there´s only one more exam till the holidays!

Monday - Girly
I totally love dressing with flowers and lace and pink. Sometimes I just need the full dose of it like this day.

Cardigan: Orsay, Top: Vila, Jeans: H&M, Sandals: Buffalo

 Tuesday - mixing pastels

Even if I´m not the biggest fan of colourblocking, I love mixing pastels.

Accessories

Blouse:H&M, Shorts: Sutherland, Belt: Primark, Bag: New Yorker, Sandals: Seven Seconds


 Wednesday - Natural colours

Trust me, I´ve never searched longer for anything than for these sandals, as they seemed to be sold out in my size everywhere. And as I´d already gotten up I found them in Munich on sale!!

Dress& Belt: Primark, Bangle: ?, Sandals: Chinese Laundry


 Thursday                                                                                 Friday 

Shoes: Deichmann, Rest: H&M
Pullover: Vero Moda, Bracelets: Bershka, Rest: H&M























Only one month till summer holidays! I´m so, so exited! It´s like I´m finally going to have a life again, because at the moment school is taking most of my time.Do you already have summer holidays?

xo Peach

2 comments: