Friday, June 14, 2013

OOTW 5

Hi!
I´m back with another OOTW post. This week I went pretty casual as there was a lot of stuff to do, like some of the final exams before the summer holidays.
I hope that I´m going to get some time next week to take some pictures for another post I´m planning to do. But now here are the outfits first.

Monday - Hippie Chic 

Maxiskirt: H&M, Top: H&M, Jeans Shirt: Only
I love maxi skirts and dresses. Especially those days I don´t feel to comfortable wearing shorts.
This skirt actually used to be a dress, but somehow it got shorter after some time so now I´m using it as a skirt, which I like even more.
As it wasn´t to hot that day I combined my jeans shirt to keep me a little warmer and give something more special to the outfit. 




Here you can see the only accessories I wore that day, which were these earrings. They actually kind of matched the ballet flats I was wearing that day, which are made out of white lace.
 Tuesday -  Oh so comfy 
I´m so much into pairing these pants with striped shirts. I don´t know why, but I love it!

Top& Leaf Necklace: H&M, Jeans Shirt Vero Moda, Trousers: Mango, Sandals: Seven Seconds

Wednesday - Not too elegant  


Shoes: Zara, Shorts: Promod, Belt: Primark, Top: New Yorker, Jacket: H&M
Thursday - Girly look


Shoes: Primark, Pants: Brandy Melville, Top: Filippa K., Necklace: Accessorize

I totally love these pants. I got them in Berlin last year and they´re the most comfortable ones ever. And because of that come with me almost every time I travel, because they´re perfect for sitting in the car etc. for hours.

Friday 

Shoes: H&M, Leggins: New Yorker, T-Shirt: Pimkie, Necklace: Camaieu
Today I really needed something comfy (maths exam), but not to boring, so I decided to go for this look.
I feel like I haven´t worn the Shirt and Necklace for years, and kind of rediscovered them today.

















 I love drinking tea before going to bed and since this cup is so cute I just had to take a photo.

Have a wonderful weekend!
xo Peach

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dear!
    I love your looks, first is amazing, maybe I'll copy your idea ;)

    xxo
    trendycaos.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete