Thursday, May 30, 2013

Poland

Hi!
Sorry I´ve not posted anything in a while, but I´ve been to Poland. Actually to the north at the coast for a few days. I´m always so exited when I get the chance to see a new country. And even if it was raining from time to time I got the chance to spend some time at the beach the last day when it became very warm and sunny.
So here are my impressions from the Tricity Gdánsk, Gdynia and Sopot.

First here´s the super casual outfit I wore for some travel shopping the day before going to Poland.
I just love these moccasins, since there´s sheepskin inside.

Strawbag, Chino:Primark, Top:Vero Moda, Shoes:Deichmann, Necklace:Bijoux Brigitte




In Gdánsk: 

I think that Gdánsk is a very nice town with pretty, old houses and wonderful small streets. I really liked it there. 
 






Had a Caesar´s salad there in a bar at the water.
Shopping at "Klif" shoppingcenter in Gdynia:

Of course we also did some shopping. I had a hard time deciding which dress I wanted to get. 
In the end I chose the maxi dress, because I´ve been searching for a nice one for so long. But I´m thinking about ordering the other dress online as well. And even if I´m not going to order it there´ll be another chance for me to go shopping at Stradivarius in summer. But I´m going to tell you later.

Dress I´m still thinking about getting at Stradivarius.
The dress I got from a store called "Cubus".

Sopot and Gdynia the last day

The last day we walked along the beach and in the afternoon the sun was shining and we spent some time there. 

Walk along the coast in Gdynia




Ordered a salad in Sopot since I needed something healthy because I ate a lot of the delicious Polish sweets. It was in a very cute little pizzeria.

Wonderful weather in the afternoon in Gdynia.

I hope you liked this travelling post and next week I´m also going to post a new OOTW post, since there are five days of school and of dressing nicely. So enjoy your weekend (mine starts today)!

xo Peach
 













































2 comments:

  1. What a lovely place to visit! You should get that dress - it's a wonderful pattern.

    Corinne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, great post :) That salad looks amazing!

    Please check out my blog?

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete