Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Just some impressions

Not a lot of words, only a few pictures I took during the last few days. (Some aren´t the best quality since I forgot to take my camera with me and had to use my phone. I´m sorry.)



Shoes on monday: Deichmann

New PJ´s for summer. I think they´re so cute.
Details of monday´s outfit.


And the whole outfit I wore on monday. Scarf: Pieces, Cardigan: Mango, Top & Jeans: New Yorker, Watch: S.Oliver



















































It was a wonderful evening on Tuesday. We went eating sushi and afterwards I had my first icecream this year. Actually the best I´ve ever had. Latte Macchiato taste!
The outfit I wore that day and evening: Wedges: Deichmann, Jeans: H&M, T- Shirt: New Yorker, Blazer: Only, Bracelet: Thomas Sabo. I added a nice flower scarf and a jacket for going outside, since it´s not yet that warm.












































And now I´m going to go running at the park a little bit, since there´s no school for me today and the sun is shining. Wonderful!
xo Peach

2 comments:

  1. Hi pretty!

    I love the shorts! so cuteee!

    xoxo

    trendycaos.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those floral jeans are the best! Such a statement!

    x Sam

    ReplyDelete