Sunday, May 5, 2013

Inspiring Spring

So here´s another post of two of the last weeks outfits and some other pictures. 
Both outfits were pretty feminine and girly, since everything is flourishing at the moment which just inspires me to wear more of that stuff I actually love. 
It makes me feel good as soon as I open the window in the morning and look outside. I just feel active and like all the energy that winter took came back. 


I think magnolia trees are wonderful!



Blouse, Leggins & Shoes: H&M, Top: Vero Moda
I like how the earrings catched up the lace of the shoes and top.
























Top: edc, Skirt: Bershka, Shoes: Deichmann, Scarf & Bracelet: Pimkie
Present from my best friend.














I had a wonderful weekend with BBQ at a friends house. And today after (guess what? yes of course) running, I´ve been in the garden all day. And now I´m going to read some magazines, put out clothes for tomorrow and then I´m going to go to bed. So goodnight :)
xo Peach

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dear!
    Nice outfits

    xo

    trendycaos.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics!

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete