Saturday, May 18, 2013

Back again

Hi!
So here I am again. I´m sorry for not posting anything, but I´ve had three stressy days at the beginning of the last week and then I got sick and spent the last days in bed.
Before I´m leaving in the afternoon, to spend my weekend at the countryside (I have to get fully healthy till my next trip in six days), I wanted to show you three outfits I was able to fotograph last week.

Moday-chiffon blouse and aztec print skirt 


On monday I actually still felt pretty good and cooked myself something with zucchini, dried and fresh tomatoes and polenta.

I was wearing:
Blouse&Bracelet: H&M, Scarf: Pieces, Skirt: NewYorker, Wedgeboots: Görtz


 Tuesday- snake print on my blouse

Boots:S.Oliver, Parka:Mango, Blouse:Vero Moda, Leggins: H&M



I had to put the thicker lining into my parka again, because it seems like summer isn´t going to come this year.
  
Wednesday- At least there´s summer on my skirt

Necklace:gift, Skirt:Bershka, Boots:UGG, Bracelets:Primark&New Yorker

Yes. Those boots are my thick UGG´s. And yes it´s the middle of may. And yes it´s way to cold.


It´s pretty annoying that I´m still not really healthy since there´s a festival in my town and I wanted to go there since they have a lot of little shops were you can get quite cute stuff like maxiskirts and this kind of hippie stuff. Last year I got a wonderful lace vest and I was so exited for this year, also because I love styling festival outfits. But now I´m not going to go there :(
Well however, I hope you have an amazing weekend.

xo Peach



3 comments:

  1. such gorgeous looks and that food seems to be yuuuuuuuummy!
    love the combo of outfit pictures and food! keep it up:)
    lots and lots of love from switzerland!
    xxx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete