Friday, April 26, 2013

OOTW 3

Hi there!
Of course I took pictures of my daily outfits like every week. This week I wrote the last exam for about two month. So exiting! Now I´m going to enjoy my weekend, go running tomorrow on a run in my city and today I´m going to cook something with my mum.I can´t wait for the summer holidays, even if it´s still about three month (and seven exams :/ ) to go. Well, at least school is going quite well and there are going to be a lot of free days and exiting events during those month.

Monday

It has just been a bit chilly on monday so I decided to go with a blouse and pullover combination, which is something I really love. I also thought about pairing it with a statement necklace, but I skipped that because of the studded collar.
Earrings: H&M

Jeans shirt: Only, Pullover: Vero Moda, Trousers& Bangle: H&M, Shoes: Hilfiger


Tuesday


Finally played Tennis outside again!

little bow earrings

Parka: Mango, T-Shirt: Tally Weijl, Jeans: New Yorker, Heels: Tamaris, Bangle:?
And the shoes a little more detailed.














Wednesday

I decided to go for a simple black and white (actually mostly black) outfit with my only playsuit and added some touches of red to make the whole look a little more interesting.

 My hair was just in a messy bun, while the earrings catched the red again.

Shoes: Primark, Everything else: H&M

 Thursday


Spanish exam and temperatures like on a hot summer day, so for the first time this year I was able to go running in shorts. And I used the chance of the warm day to wear the strapless top I sewed myself about two weeks ago for the first time. Exiting!


Cardigan: Mango, Top: made it myself, Jeans: H&M, Shoes: Primark

Rose earrings from Bijoux Brigitte























Friday

It´s cold and raining again :(

Necklace: Gina Tricot, I love how it combines edgy and feminine.

Top: Vero Moda, Cardigan: Esprit, Jeans: H&M, Belt & Shoes: Primark


The top of the Thursday outfit was so much work and I´m so happy it fits and everything, since I´ve never sewed before. And it was hard because I´m an incredibly impatient person. Unfortunately.
Well, however. I hope you enjoyed the post and maybe got some inspirations.

XO Peach 








5 comments:

  1. Nice outfits! And nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the printed leggins and the last necklace! =)
    xx

    http://modaytendenciasrtg.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I´ve been following your blog for a few days now and finally joined it, because I think it´s so varied and the fotos are so nice.

      Delete
  3. Hi Dear!
    I just find your blog and I love it!

    I join your blog, will you join mine?

    xx

    trendycaos.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Already done!
      I think your blog is really nice, too.

      Delete