Friday, April 19, 2013

OOTW 2

This week spring was totally there. Unfortunately the weekend is probably not going to be as nice, but next week it´s going to get better again. So now I´m going to wrap myself into warm close, since I´m going to spend the evening in a sports stadium and it´s going to be cold.
But before I´ll show you what my outfits of that warm week looked like.

Monday - finally more than 20° and sun!!! Springfeelings

Jacket, T-Shirt, Bracelet:New Yorker, Jeans, Bangle:H&M

Some details like my bag from Prague 


Tuesday - nude and orange (I think the only orange piece I own)

Shirt: New Yorker, Cardigan: Mango, scarf: was a present, belt, bracelets: Primark, jeans, bangle: H&M, watch: S.Oliver, shoes: Deichmann



Wednesday - summer temperatures and a whole day of learning for an exam
 
high-low blouse, bangle, leggins: H&M, bag: New Yorker, shoes: Zara


 Thursday - biology exam and running in the sun

scarf: Pieces, top, leather jacket: H&M, blouse: Ralph Lauren, bag, Primark, leather leggins: Bershka, shoes: Hilfiger


 Friday - not very warm at all


scarf, dress, belt: H&M, Cardigan: Mango, fringe booties: local boutique
Bracelets from Primark and H&M, I really love bracelets at the moment




 Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment