Sunday, April 14, 2013

OOTW 1

Hi!
As I said here´s the first Outfits of the week Post. I tried to take a quick foto right after school every day. School started pretty stressfully, but that´s ok since my mood is very good, because spring is finally here since last week. And today I´m going to have my first BBQ this year.

Monday
Blouse: Only, Tanktop: Vero Moda, Leggins: Camaíeu, Shoes: Primark, Necklace: H&M

Tuesday

Leggins: New Yorker, Bag: Primark, Blazer: Only, Ring: SIX
Wednesday

Longsleeve: H&M, Chino: Primark, Shoes: local boutique



        Details:















Thursday

Pullover: Vero Moda, Jeggins: Pieces, Necklace: Primark, Shoes: Hilfiger


Back of the pullover

















Friday

Leggins: New Yorker, Top & Leatherjacket: H&M, Sweatjacket, Shoes & Bag: Primark
Skull bracelet: New Yorker, others: Primark





















And now I´m going to clean my room and get ready for BBQ.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
xo Peach 

2 comments: