Sunday, April 7, 2013

Little haul

Hi,
I went to Primark with my best friend yesterday and I have to admit it wasn´t a lot of fun, because it was so ful there. But I like to go there every once in a while (which means about once a year in my case) and I found some cute stuff. It´s probably my last time shopping til the summer holidays, because those are going to be pretty exciting for me. But nothing more about this yet.
I only took pictures of the more exciting things I got, since there were also two pretty simple dresses and a lightblue hoodie that I thought weren´t worse showing them in a haul post.

The first things I got were these accessories. I really love the hair band with the floral print. It looks so much like summer.




I was looking for a black bag in a good size as an everyday bag for so long.
This belt is very feminine, which I like.
















I really love this lightweight little jacket. It´s so nice to dress up a simple top and shorts outfit. And when I saw, it was on sale for only 5€ no more overthinking was necessary.

Last but not least I got two pairs of simple sneakers that I already got in other colours last time (the grey and the turquoise ones), because they´re super cheap and good for casual days. And I got those red ones that are kind of like van - look a likes.

So this was the last haul post so far, but I´m planning to post outfits of the week on the weekends, since I think I´m going to be able to handle this while learning for school that starts again tomorrow.

xo Peach




3 comments:

  1. I like your style! Newbie blogger here too....Want to be each other's first followers here on blogger?
    ~Margaret :)
    www.nakednhungry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such great pieces! that light jacket is amazing and soo perfect for summer:)
    lots and lots of love from Zurich!
    xxx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! :)
    I really like your blog and your style!
    I´m following you :)
    maybe if you want, you could visit my blog too,
    and if you like it, follow me back!
    http://modacapital-blog.com
    kiss

    ReplyDelete