Saturday, February 16, 2013

Cosmetics

Since the weather was a little better than the last few days I did a little motorcycle trip with my best friend today. We only drove to the drugstore, but it was kind of nice to have a break from school work.
Besides some random stuff like shampoo and shower gel I got some nice things.


I got some other random things like hair pins, because for some reason I always loose them. And a liquid eyeliner to try, since I used to use a simple eye pencil. So hopefully it´s going to work.



I also got this green nail polish they had on sale, because I got almost every colour but a green. And since I like to spend some time doing my nails with cute designs I was often missing a green polish.








What I´m definitly the most happy about is this lip gloss, because I love Rimmel lip gloss. But unfortunately it was on sale, because they´re not selling Rimmel any more at the drugstore I went to  and it was the only one that I knew in my area that sold it.



Well, at least I got another one. And the colour is perfect for summer, since it has some coral tone in it. Can´t wait to wear it when I´m a little sun tanned.
Have a nice weekend!
xo Peach








4 comments:

  1. This was a lovely little haul type post. I too am forever loosing hair pins. It would have been really nice to be able to follow you on here, but I can't seem to find the button. If you could add it to your page, I'd be happy to follow. :') x Olwyn

    http://olwynsworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It should work now, doesn´t it?

      Delete