Friday, January 18, 2013

OOTD 1

Hi!

Since I didn´t have a lot of time lately I decided to use my free weekend for some posting. So here´s an outfit I´ve worn about a week ago, when the temperature was still ok. Now it´s freezing cold and I´m actually just running around in chunky knitted sweaters everyday. How about you do you have snow?


This is the outfit. Unfortunately the picture isn´t the best since I was in a rush while taking it.
But it´s just a pair of simple lavender jeans and my favourite jean shirt with a studded collar.

I paired it with a nice necklace...                                                                               
                                                            And wore my hair up in a simple bun...









So that´s it! I´m actually going to try to prepare a new
post tomorrow if there´ll be some time left.
Enjoy your weekend!





1 comment:

  1. Hey sweetie!
    Nice pics! And nice blog!
    Check out mine sometime if you'll have time ❤
    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete